RockGen is a start-up biotechnology company with innovative goals to develop efficacious treatments for patients suffering from neurodegenerative diseases. We utilize cutting-edge research and investigating the central nervous system to develop novel medicine for Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis, Alzheimer’s, Parkinson's and Huntington’s disease.
We are pleased to add drug design and consultation services to our company portfolio.
Computer-aided drug design services including:
- Molecular Docking and Molecular Dynamic Simulations
- Pharmacophore Modeling/Generation
- De Novo Design Platform, Fragment-Based Drug Design (FBDD)
- Design of Inhibitors, Ligands, Agonist and Antagonists
- Design of Drug Transporter Inhibitors
- Pharmacokinetics (PK), BBB, ADME, and Toxicity Prediction Models using Computational Algorithms
- Small Molecule Virtual Screening
- Consultations on the Cost Effectiveness of Drug Development
At RockGen we use proprietary compounds and their evaluations in pre-clinical models of central nervous system diseases. The main goal is to develop efficacious compounds as drugs for testing in clinical trials.
At RockGen we use innovative chemistry to develop pro-drugs and analogs using wet laboratory and in silico systems to expand our pipelines and expedite drug development.
Sign up to receive updates, news, and more.